I was tagged by Catherine to play "six word memoir".
Here are the rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
As I was tagged over a week ago, I've been pondering on these six words for some time (sorry about the lack of posts- I've been in the middle of teaching and job getting craziness). It's honestly been a tough week. I've been interviewing at schools to pick a specific placement in my district, and did not get either position. Things are looking up, though, as I've been asked to interview at a really nice school by the assistant principal there, so I'm hoping that that might pan out. I have also been having to film myself teaching this week for my program, and that has been pretty rough. Things are feeling better on this friday, but it did shake my commitment to my memoir a bit.
However, as I'm back to a more postive viewpoint, my memoir is:
"Always looking optimistically towards to future"
Looking back at my pictures from Dick Collins reminds me of how much I miss running, but also reassures me that I'll be out there again someday.
I'm tagging....Jean, Rick, and Jessica if they want to play :)