Monday, August 25, 2008

Teaching Tomorrow!

Hi guys, sorry I've been pretty absent around here lately. I started my orientations and things last week and have been going at pretty much breakneck speed since then. I've spent pretty much every hour I possibly could in the classroom getting ready (clocking a whopping 11 hours yesterday (including lunch)). But, at this point I'm about as ready as I'm going to be. The kids arrive tomorrow at 9 am and will be my responsiblity for the next year!!! I'm so excited but so incredibly nervous as well. A bit like I felt before running 50 miles :P

This is definitely going to be an endurance event, and I'm so excited to get started. I'll try to pop on again soon, but I'm sure to be swamped for a while. I hope you are all doing amazingly and I"ll catch up when I can!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You'll be great! Relax and have fun. They'll love you. : )

Abbie said...

I remember how I felt my very first day, but you'll make it and you'll be great :) Good luck!

Phil said...

Hope all went well today on your FIRST day of class. Those are very lucky 4th graders.

Josh said...

Hope your first two days went well!! If all else fails, just tell them you can run 50 miles at one time, that should make them pay attention :)

Adelyn said...

thanks guys :)