Thursday, July 05, 2007

The bags are packed...

...and I'm ready to go.


Leaving in less than 6 hours for my new home at UC Santa Cruz! Hard to believe that my time in OC is officially over, and that I'm starting at a brand new school in a brand new city. I'm admittedly a little nervous, as I've only been to Santa Cruz twice, and don't know where anything is, but I'm hoping it'll be a smooth transition. I'm hoping to go for a short run (just a few miles) around campus after I unpack to destress after the long drive and to get a feel for the campus. I'm not sure about the internet situation up there, so it's possible that the next blog post will be a bit in coming.


Well, only thing left to do is try to get 5 hours of sleep or so so that I'm not a complete zombie tomorrow! Hope everyone had a nice fourth :)


Santa Cruz here I come!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Have a safe trip and good luck with the move!

Jessica DeLine said...

have a safe trip and I can't wait for your first posts from Santa Cruz!

Unknown said...

safe traveling, addy. see you soon!

Phil said...

Your going to have a great time at Santa Cruz. Have a safe trip.