Friday, March 16, 2007

In my inbox:

Dear Adelyn Bonner-Lyon,

I am pleased to offer you admission into the Masters degree
program in Education at the University of California, Santa
Cruz beginning in the summer 2007 term. As you may know,
admission to graduate standing at UCSC is highly competitive;
by accepting this invitation, you will be joining a select group
of advanced students whose academic records evidence their
potential for superior scholarly achievement.

We are able to offer you the following financial support for 2007-2008:

Graduate Fellowship, 1 Qtr: $1,591.00

for a total support package of: $1,591.00

How amazing is that!?!? I can't believe that I just get that much
money for going to their school!! They must really want me there :)

I'm feeling smart lately, which is wonderful since my thesis is really
making slow progress. At least I feel like I'm doing something right!

No comments: