Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tired of Being Sick

So, I've now been sick for over a week and I'm done. Thats it. No more being sick! I feel like my muscles have atrophied from lack of use.

Granted, a part of me has enjoyed the excuse to be incredibly lazy. I can't believe I took off 3 training days (plus the rest day).

I'm also excited that taking 4 days off of running seems incredible and like too much. I'm glad that I don't like to stop working out for that long.

So, with inhaler in hand, I'm going to try to run today, after my body composition test. It'll be a beautiful evening and I can't wait to go and enjoy it! I don't know how much I'll try to run, and I'm thinking maybe just three miles or so, so but hopefully I'll feel okay and be able to run fairly normally. My lungs still feel tight, but maybe they just need some exercise :)

Wish me luck!

No comments: